Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Workout Music Part 1

I know some of you have asked about this previously, so now looks like as good of a time as ever to talk about..workout music! What's more motivating than motivating..music? I have a couple collections I will post from my Ipod, since cardio and lifting require different music. At least in my mind. Or maybe that's just an excuse for me to buy more Itunes. Either way, here it is. Note that not all songs are suitable for all audiences. : )

Lifting/Weights:

I Am the Highway-Audioslave
The Kill-30 Seconds to Mars
Down With The Sickness-Disturbed
Got The Life-Korn
Until the End-Breaking Benjamin
Dragula-Rob Zombie
Got You (Where I Want You)-The Flys
Gotta Get Away-The Offspring
Hero of the Day-Metallica
Hey Man Nice Shot-Filter
Lakini's Juice-Live
More Human Than Human-Rob Zombie
Plowed-SPONGE
Save Yourself-Stabbing Westward
Shoulda Known-Atmosphere
The War-Angels & Airwaves
Whiskey In the Jar-Metallica
Comedown-Bush
Little Things-Bush
Annnnd pretty much any AC/DC. I'm pretty sure everybody listened to "Thunderstruck" in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment